Please join us!!
1. Meet at the church at 9 AM to get your assignment, garbage bags, Tee Shirts (must be preordered) & safety vests, and have our group photo.
2. Dress warmly! Wear gloves and shoes that can get wet. I have 20 pairs of gloves to loan out, but they are large. If you have trash picker tools, bring them.
3. We will pick up trash along the roads, plant some daffodils, and clean up Maloney Rd. park.
4. We will deliver bags of trash to Maloney Rd. Park parking lot for pickup.
5. We must return the safety vests to Keep Knoxville Beautiful – so bring them back to the registration table at the church.
6. Pizza will be delivered about 11 to the picnic pavilion at the church.
ALSO – if you pre-ordered a carpenter bee trap, they will be available for pickup at the registration desk. $15/ trap. Checks payable to Lakemoor Hills Garden Club.
ALSO – if you have not picked up a bow for your mailbox, they will be available for $3 at the registration desk.
Thank you so much for caring about our neighborhood and helping make it beautiful!