Dear Tate’s School Families and Alumni,
We are down to the final stages of assembling one of the most dynamic camp teams of the century, and we need your help to get the word out about a few remaining positions.
We contacted camp families two weeks ago (and some of you may have gotten that email), and now we are reaching out to our school families.
Please forward this email to any friends or contacts that you think might be interested or who can post these job openings.
- Announce these positions to the college class at your church.
- Consider putting a message on your Facebook or sending a tweet.
- Share the info with any clubs or groups to which you belong.
For our final positions, applicants must be at least 18 or older. Many out of town college students are returning to Knoxville soon. If you know of any seeking the best summer job in town, please send them our way.
Remaining Positions Include:
- 2 Lifeguards (must have certification by May 29 and we’ll help pay for the certification)
- 4 Challenge Course (Tower/Zipline) and Target Sport Instructors (we provide the specialized training for this position).
- Several full-time camp counselors (30-40 hrs. per week) and part-time counselors to work from 2:30-6:00 PM.
Online applications are available HERE.
Thank you you in advance for our help!
Until the fun begins,